- Drs. David, Gary and Steve are “board certified” by the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO). The state of Connecticut has more than two hundred orthodontists, but only 34 are board certified. Dr. David Romeo was previously president of the Connecticut State Society of Orthodontists. Dr. Gary Romeo was president of the Greater Area Norwalk Dental Society, which includes Westport. All our doctors are also members of the American Association of Orthodontists, College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics, Northeast Society of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, and Connecticut State Dental Association.
Location, location, location times TWO
- We have TWO great locations: Westport and Norwalk, CT. Both offices have plenty of available parking, which can sometimes be tough to come by in Fairfield County. Our Norwalk location is right off I-95 at 153 East Avenue. Our Westport location is next to Pier 1 Imports, near Balducci’s, at 1460 Post Road East.
Convenience: We are open LATE and EARLY and Saturdays
- Orthodontics should fit easily within your busy schedule; that is our philosophy. We have appointments available in the evening, early morning, and Saturdays.
We treat both children AND adults
- In our office, do not be surprised when you see a mother or father with Invisalign® or clear braces sitting next to her or his child with metal braces.
CLEAR, highly aesthetic treatment options
- We love Invisalign, the Clear Alternative for Braces. If braces are indicated, we love clear braces so your friends don’t even notice. When you have clear braces, we even use white wires (as opposed to traditional silver wires).
Our goal is to provide YOU with the highest quality care
- We want you to have a perfect smile and an amazing experience achieving that smile. Your first visit to our office will be a comprehensive orthodontic exam with the doctor. If you are ready for treatment, diagnostic records of pictures, impressions, and radiographs will be taken. Then you will sit down with the doctor for half an hour to discuss your individual plan of treatment, including pros, cons, fees, options, and what to expect.
Affordable braces & Invisalign
- We offer only the highest quality of orthodontics, and families often incorrectly assume that high-quality treatment will be unaffordable. We want to change that assumption. We are happy always to offer flexible, no-interest financing that spreads your fee out over the length of treatment.
Only the newest technology
- We constantly strive to have the newest and most highly researched materials, techniques, and technological innovations. Embracing new technology creates a more streamlined experience for our patients with higher-quality results, and the added bonus of reducing our carbon footprint. For instance, digital radiographs are quicker, more diagnostic, and expose our patients to significantly less radiation than traditional film-based radiographs.
Amazing relationships with our patients
- The best way to find the orthodontist that’s right for you is to ask your family, friends, and neighbors. Practicing in the area over four decades has enabled us to build a wide network of patients. You will not likely have to ask many people before you find someone who knows our office well. You can also visit the Patient Testimonials portion of this website or head over to any of the review sites, like Yelp or Citysearch.
A team with years and years of experience
- Our doors opened in Westport in 1978. We are proud to say that the majority of our team has been together for more than 30 years! So you will see the same friendly faces greet you at each visit. We look forward to welcoming you to the large, extended Westwalk family.
We love Fairfield County!
- We want everyone in Norwalk, Westport, and beyond to have a gorgeous smile! When they’re not in our office, our orthodontists volunteer at the dental clinic in Norwalk Hospital to provide orthodontic care to the underserved.