Volunteering Orthodontic Services at Norwalk Hospital
Outside our offices in Norwalk and Westport, we also volunteer to provide orthodontics at Norwalk Hospital for patients with financial considerations. We are happy to offer braces to patients that otherwise might not be able to afford orthodontic care in a private practice setting. Through the years of volunteering, we have provided full orthodontic care to more than 500 patients at Norwalk Hospital.
Supporting the future of dental education
We are passionate about our dental profession and our specialty in orthodontics, and only want to see the best in dental education. Drs. Romeo are often recognized for their generous contributions to the Health Center at University of Connecticut, especially the Department of Orthodontics.
Our favorite charities that we love to support
- Swim Across the Sound
- Children’s Make a Wish Foundation of Connecticut
- Whittingham Cancer Center of Norwalk, CT
- The ALS Association
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Goodwill of Western and Northern Connecticut
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry
- UCONN School of Dental Medicine – Division of Orthodontics
- Local high schools: Staples, Brian McMahon, Norwalk High School